Info – health crisis: This activity is not available at the moment. We hope to be able to see our little adventurers as soon as possible!
A life-size investigation to live in family!
You may have already heard of the concept of ” adventure bags ” which is increasingly used in cities as a fun way to discover heritage while having a great time outdoors. That’s exactly what we’re offering you: starting this summer, you can slip into the shoes of real detectives, equipped with a bag full of tools and clues, in order to carry out the mission entrusted to you.
Genappe – 1815: It is the eve of the Battle of Quatre-Bras… The Emperor Napoleon is the victim of a robbery. His legendary hat has been stolen. Go and meet the inhabitants of Genappe. All of them have a good alibi, one of them is nevertheless guilty… Enigmas, clues and riddles, it’s up to you to unmask him.
Want to live the adventure?
- Recommended age: from 8 years old
- Reserve your bag: firstname.lastname@example.org; 067/77.23.43
- Visit us from Monday to Saturday at the Relais du visiteur and on Sunday at the Gossiaux bakery.
- Borrow an adventure bag free of charge in exchange for a deposit which will be returned to you at the end of your adventure (an identity card, a driving licence, …).
- Follow the instructions and go in search of the thief of Napoleon’s hat in Genappe!
- Your investigation will last about 2 hours
- Watch out! Last departure at 3pm!
- When you have identified the culprit, go back to the starting point to validate your answer and take the pose for a nice looking souvenir photo!
- Only available in French.
Pick up your adventure bag Monday to Saturday from 9am to 3pm at the Relais du visiteur and Sunday from 9am to 3pm at the Boulangerie Gossiaux.
- Dogs allowed